What Our Guests Say about our NYC Private Yacht Charters: “I was looking to spend a day on a yacht with some friends in NYC and was recommended to a few charters…seems they all were just money hungry and we just kept trying few charters…we came across OSCA yacht charters on Instagram so we called and we spoke with Kevin. What a difference. This man gave us so much information and was so pleasant on the phone. Not to mention he was the best price!!! When we got on the yacht the crew was Great! Cal and Andres thank you both for making our day so much more fun!!! So attentive and just all around good people. Want a good experience with a nice yacht. Contact OSCA Yacht Charters and ask for Kevin!!!”
NYC Private Yacht Charter Pricing
Weekday 8-Hour Charter:
Starting @ $2,900
Weekend 8-Hour Charter:
Starting @ $3,400
Included: Ice, water, US Coast Guard licensed captain, deckhand
Not Included: Food, alcohol, gratuity (15%-20% recommended)
See Our Boat In Action
Our Charter Sights & Stops
We’ve put together a list of some of the sights you’ll typically see on our NYC yacht charters with one of our 8-Hour trips. To stay closer to Port Washington, try one of our 4 or 6-hour tours.
8-Hour Charter Stops & Sights
Leaving from Manhasset Bay, we steam past the fleet of Great Gatsby mansions on Kings Point. Then, we will head into the Long Island Sound where you can see across to New Rochelle, NY, while passing Hart Island.
While visiting neighboring City Island (a part of the Bronx), there are a handful of restaurants that we can pull up to, including the ever-popular City Island Lobster House. As we head west in the LIS you can see scenic views of Queens in the distance.
Passing under Throgs Neck Bridge, you can see one the SUNY Maritime College at Throgs Point. Shortly after passing under the Whitestone Bridge, we approach Flushing Bay which is home to the famous Mets Stadium at Citi Field. This is an excellent spot next to LaGuardia Airport where you can watch the planes landing & taking off, while watching the sunset over the horizon.
Rikers Island and it’s overflow prisoner barge comes right before getting to Big & Little Brother Island, and this begins the transition into the East River where we run alongside Randall’s Island and pass under Hells Gate & Robert F. Kennedy bridges. At this point, the Manhattan skyline opens up here in Hell’s Gate, leaving us at the north end of Roosevelt Island.
Typically, we’ll cruise south on the west side of the East River running between Roosevelt & Manhattan at this point and pass underneath the famous Roosevelt Island Gondola & 59th Street Bridge.
From the south end of Roosevelt, you can see the Chrysler, United Nations, & Empire State buildings. Moving east, you can see the Pepsi Cola sign in Long Island City, Queens then we’ll head back up the east side of the East River.
We continue moving south down the East River passing along the FDR and occasionally catching the seaplanes taking off and landing from 23rd Street Seaport Station.
From here, we can see the Williamsburg Bridge, come around the bend, and gaze at another great view of Lower Manhattan, which opens up to a more prominent view of the World Trade Center and Manhattan and Brooklyn bridges.
We continue to move further south into the lower part of the harbor, where we pass under the Manhattan and Brooklyn bridges and pass by Brooklyn Bridge Park. Here, we’ll see the brand new Pier 17 Outdoor Theater and pass by Governor Island.
Afterward, we can head out to the Statue of Liberty where we can see Liberty State Park, Jersey City, Hoboken and Ellis Island with a glimpse of Staten Island in the background.
Who can think of a better way to see the sights of coastal NYC than on your very own private yacht charter. OSCA Yachting offers a one-of-a-kind trip on our 43-foot elegant cruiser. Our 8-hour private yacht tour offers the best views of the city around.
The luxurious cruiser is plenty roomy, and its flybridge allows everyone enough room to spread out and see the wonders that only a tour by boat can offer. Our boat offers ample room to lounge up on the bow, with cushions and full beam bench seating on the aft deck.
- The interior salon, galley, & kitchenette are air-conditioned areas of the yacht where you can avoid nature’s elements.
- There is ample room in the salon & galley to hangout, eat, relax, lie down and pretty much make yourself at home
- Our flybridge sundeck (the main hangout) offers panoramic views of the coast and harbor. The flybridge also provides the perfect spot to watch the sun go down on our Sunset Cruise
- Plenty of room to lounge up on the bow (front of the yacht) cushions or full beam bench seating on the aft deck
- A clean, functional head (bathroom) for our guest’s comfort
- Fully functional galley for storing and preparing food & beverage
- Large, open salon with plush seating
- Enclosed areas are air-conditioned
- The second level of the flybridge has full wraparound bench seating.
- Below the second level there is an outdoor (non-air-conditioned) full beam bench that allows for additional seating outdoors but protected from the direct sun or wind of the flybridge.
- This area also has a fold up-down table for dining.
- Inside (under air) there is a large salon that has additional seating, as well as a full kitchen.
- A sunbed up on the bow – in front of the boat
- The Yacht is BYOB, but we have coolers to keep your drinks cold & refreshing
HIGHLIGHTS & THINGS TO DO
- Throw an anchor and take a swim
- Paddle Boarding or lying out on the floating mat
- Stop off at a restaurant for lunch or dinner
- Catch a Mets game and head to Citi Field & World Fair Marina
- Steam out to Kings Point to see the stunning mansions from the Great Gatsby
- Watch the planes go overhead to LaGuardia airport while watching the sunset on the horizon.
NYC Private Yacht Charters
OSCA Yachting offers a luxurious 43-foot private yacht available for charter in Port Washington NY. With breathtaking views of Long Island Sound or NYC and accommodations for up to 10 guests on board we can customize your charter experience to your preferences including dining options, visiting local attractions, or simply relaxing on the water.
Trade in the hectic routine of NYC for a romantic, private yacht charter of NYC that leaves from port Washington and is nestled in the relaxing bay of Manhasset. Head out into the Long Island Sound to explore the surrounding areas of the North shore, Queens, the Bronx & even Connecticut!
While touring with us, you can expect to see breathtaking views of Greater NYC and its waterways, iconic landmarks and the silhouette and skyline of iconic NY skyscrapers. OSCA Yachting also offers unique and custom trips around Long Island Sound.
During your trip, you will be in awe of the beautiful view of the Manhattan skyline, passing Queens, NY as we come under the Throggs Neck, and Whitestone Bridges. For longer trips, we can cross the sound and explore neighboring towns and cities to the five boroughs.
Port of Call
Our port of call is the Capri Marina, however, we will be departing from Morgan’s Dock next door to the Marina. Capri Marina Port Washington is the nearby public dock for most of our pickups and drop offs.